twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: What is holy?

agno429@acs.bu.edu
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 23:06:47 -0400 (EDT)

From: agno429@acs.bu.edu
Subject: Re: What is holy?
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 23:06:47 -0400 (EDT)

> Vashti wrote:
>
> > What is holy?
>
> I think of "holy" as that which transcends the 4-dimentional (three if you're only
> counting spacially), dualistic interpretation that the brain makes of the universe.
> That which recognizes the illusory quality of boundries between objects and entities;
> that which recognises that in the absense of these boundries, meaning becomes lost due
> to disolution of relativity; that which recognizes that this afformentioned nothingness
> (void of meaning) is everything, is all meaning, is god...that is holy.

a metaphysician once said:

perception exists.
human limitation exists.
to see past that limitation ... is to see the metaphysical state.

verb shuffle:
the Divine and the Was.

what Was divine ? or what Is divine ?
what Is divine ?
what Was the limitation ?
what Is the divine ?

the limitation Was real. now the divine Is real.
the same and the feigned.
tah dah ?
to do ...

Can the Holy exist within the sight of human limitation ?

that maybe if the 'holy' couldn't exist in the sight of human
limitation, then there would exist people in humanity with
'holy eyes.'

i read on a twc email that an author wrote something like
'a person had a better view of hell
when they were way up in heaven' that just because the
viewpoint was in heaven, didn't mean the sight was indeed 'holy.'

i guess the question on my mind is: does evil exist outside of
human limitation?
so ... once we find new eyes... evil is no more ?

angel eyes for angels
angel mind for awe
find these and know the beginning
there is no such thing as the end

angel eyes to see the holy and the unholy
angel mind & heart to love both and all
or
a good heart to love both and all

salutations,

anthony awful

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song