twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Pain, petrified fear and volcanoes

Tony Halmarack (Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 22:45:29 +0100

To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
From: Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk (Tony Halmarack)
Subject: Re: Pain, petrified fear and volcanoes
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 22:45:29 +0100

In message <19960729.063946.12@halmarax.demon.co.uk>
anthony awful wrote:

> > Maybe if all else failed, hallucinogens might catapult them out
> > of that unpleasant state of consciousness, especially if there
> > were people with the appropriate skills, prepared to assist.
>
> someone to change the channel on life's television set <faint grin>.

Anthony, I think you've really got something there. The perfect
analogy. Switch over to the reincarnation channel. More repeats.

> > Yes but this envelope's been through the system a few times
> > and there are a bit of wear beginning to show.
>
> third class stamp postage i presume ? <odd smirk>

Registered, I can prove it!

> i hope you dropped some pebbles <smile>

They were a bit like pebbles except they made a slightly duller
thud.

> each path is different.. yet somehow, most of us are walking
> forward with Father Time...

Damned right, the old git's got me in a frog marching arm-lock.

I read your poetic offering and was moved . It would take me a
long time to come up with an appropriate response.

Meanwhile,

--
Tony Halmarack =(*)= Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk