twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Creating the Death Rite (was Hypnotists and Holy Persons)

Tony Halmarack (Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 23:19:49 +0100

To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
From: Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk (Tony Halmarack)
Subject: Re: Creating the Death Rite (was Hypnotists and Holy Persons)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 23:19:49 +0100

In message <19960727.190400.65@halmarax.demon.co.uk> boboroshi wrote:

> kaliyuga
> 49960727 AA1
>
> new to this list. me-nutshell: tantric monk, satanic outreach director
> for the Church of Euthanasia

[...]
> anonymity of the internet is the first best safety defense.

Tantric monk, satanic outreach director for the Church of
Euthanasia, hardly seems like the epitome of anonymity to me.

[...]
>alternatively warm bath and blooding in a ritual sacrifice.

Yeuck! Messy!

P-P-P-Plastic bag, please!

[...]
> alt.magick.tantra also. ego-immersion is a prime element in magical and
> tantric practices across many cultures (there are many tantrics, from the
> Buddhists to Hindus to Western occultists). psychedelics and hypnosis are
> often utilized within these systems, though they are not often discussed
> at great volume or exposure to public scrutiny.

Which brings us back to the openness and primary value of psychedellic drugs.
No esoterics. No obscurantism. No mumbo-jumbo.

> I also recommend making SEX (particularly intensified and prolonged orgasm)
> a part of the final rites,

Yee-Hah! Thought you'd never get round to it. If this doesn't
Make the TWC popular, what in the heck will?

>but I'm a peculiar one, opting not only for consensual human sacrifices.

Watch out for the rush!

>but also consensual necrophilic frenzies.

Is this where at least one of the participants lies cold and
unresponsive, while at least one of the other participants really
goes to town with the wriggling and jiggling?

Well, I've got to say you can count me out of this one. The
current Mrs. Halmarack and I have spent a large part of the last
20 years developing this copulatory technique and I've got to say
it's getting a little tedious. It comes to a pretty pass when the
light of your life would rather have 21 days forewarning than
10 minutes foreplay.

I was kind of hoping for something a little more spicey during the
grand finale. Still, I suppose it saves on flowers perfume and chocolates.

--
Tony Halmarack =(*)= Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk