twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Where d'you want yer ton of bricks Guv?

Chris Whitehouse (chrisw@venus.co.uk)
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 06:28:13 +0100

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 06:28:13 +0100
From: Chris Whitehouse <chrisw@venus.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Where d'you want yer ton of bricks Guv?

Tony wrote:

> I don't know if it was naivety or keen perceptiveness that caused
> you to invoke the Bogey-Man recently, but it certainly brought
> a response from several of the silent majority of TWC-L
> subscribers. They went that-a-way ------>.

:-o

I'd been planted with a minute amount of cannabis & arrested. And the
uniformed policeman locking me into the cell said "If I had my way
people like you would be flogged with barbed wire." Who was I to tell
him that a few weeks previously I'd been smoking dope with one of the
drug squad officers who arrested me? Reality's dance has some strange
twists and turns... :)

> Remember the pilchards and chapatis?

Oh yes... a typical example of lack of consideration towards vegans...

> Which brings us back to the openness and primary value of psychedellic
> drugs. No esoterics. No obscurantism. No mumbo-jumbo.

Agreed. The proof of the pudding...

weed <chrisw@venus.co.uk> <http://www.venus.co.uk/~chrisw>

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song