twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

re: The Only Revolution

Chris Whitehouse (chrisw@venus.co.uk)
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 10:10:48 +0100

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 10:10:48 +0100
From: Chris Whitehouse <chrisw@venus.co.uk>
Subject: re: The Only Revolution

Kevin wrote:

> I do not have to experience sitting down in the fast lane of the M25 and
> having a sandwich to know that it's a Bad Idea!

I take it u didn't take part in the sit-in on the M25 a couple of weeks ago,
when several thousand people did just that!

Though I take yr point :)

Takashi Miki wrote:

> just want to say hello to all from Japan:)

Hello Takashi... how lovely to see you contributing :)

> <snipped out of embarrassment>

<blush>

And here's me thinking how cowardly I am, being so impudent imprudent
impetuous and arrogant whilst sheltering behind the anonymity of the net :)

In 1978 I wrote to a friend how much I liked the Stranglers' record
"No More Heroes", and he replied in gentle reproof that he much
preferred David Bowie's "We Can All Be Heroes" :)

(On reflection, I think the reponses of Tony & Kevin to Brian's post were
perhaps more honest and to the point.)

weed <chrisw@venus.co.uk> <http://www.venus.co.uk/~chrisw>

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song