twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: archive

Chris Whitehouse (chrisw@venus.co.uk)
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 07:41:42 +0100

Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 07:41:42 +0100
From: Chris Whitehouse <chrisw@venus.co.uk>
Subject: Re: archive

Tony wrote:

> Yes, but did he inhale?

I've not quite finished writing that story yet :) he did, she didn't

> I suppose if Jesus came back today, he'd have to be a vegan.
> So what would replace the unmentionable in the loaves and fishes
> story?

Kentucky Fried...?

Brian wrote:

> But perhaps what I am saying... you want that regulated back a bit?

IMO if it comes from a point of view which disagrees with the charter,
yes, a lot.

Tony wrote:

> No subscriber accessible archive yet. The Mail -list software I
> use doesn't offer this feature. Perhaps I could set up some kind of FTP
> by mail system. Search facilities would be important in this process
> and that seems a bit more complicated. Maybe some investigation
> will reveal a way.

Or a web site? Would need looking after though.

Have you been to <http://www.island.org> - based on AH's book & devoted to
implementing his ideas? - obviously overlapping interests.

weed <chrisw@venus.co.uk> <http://www.venus.co.uk/~chrisw>

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song