twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Destructive Problem-creating Ways

boboroshi (tyagi@houseofkaos.abyss.com)
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 15:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Destructive Problem-creating Ways
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 15:35:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: tyagi@houseofkaos.abyss.com (boboroshi)

49960819 AA1

BOBBY3 <bobby3@ringworld.com>:
#...the whole subject of death & dieing deserves to be seriously addressed
#by our culture.

as supported as births, creating and destroying a perfect symmetry.

#After all, you only get to die
#once, so you sould strive to do it well when the time comes; as you
#don't get a second chance!

hail! may we go out a more glorious a manner than we came in. we are
often told we are 'brought in by others'. let us 'take ourselves out
with style'.

#The investigation of the use of psychedelics
#in helping one "die well" is a definate step in the right direction, but
#I doubt it is the complete solution.

perhaps there is no One Solution for all. perhaps the best we can do is
to examine the many options and make these available to everyone, empowering
us to do what we need to.

#It will, however, get people thinking of this important issue in creative
#problem solving ways!

and destructive problem-creating ways too!

# I think Tim Leary is a hero for taking on DEATH - the most feared
#event in human existance - in a brave and couragous manner.

bodhi! svaha!

boboroshi
tyagi@houseofkaos.abyss.com
SOD, Church of Euthanasia

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song