twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: twc-d-l digest: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 20:50:42 +0000

Tony Halmarack (tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 07:59:59 +0000

From: Tony Halmarack <tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 07:59:59 +0000
Subject: Re: twc-d-l digest: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 20:50:42 +0000

In message <19961224.070228.13@halmarax.demon.co.uk> Vandibere Hanson wrote:

> > > you know that minks are as prolific as rabbits. Wonder why their fur
> > > is more expensive?
> >
> > Perhaps they have an unrealistic sense of their own value.
>
> But golly...In that case, stalwart WingDings...
>
> Anyone have the inside scoop as to why we don't see Skin O' Man ripping
> up the price charts?

It's those damned anti-smokers, who've gone and torn the bottom out of
the scrotal tobacco pouch market. To make matters worse, all this
indiscriminate body piercing and tattooing has lead to a disastrous
run of blotched and leaky lampshades.

At least Jesus had the good sense to limit most of the body piercing to His
extremities. This is perhaps why He is still such a marketable commodity.

And yet, I know He loves me, because I got an invite to His birthday party.

Happy Christmas,

--
Tony Halmarack =*= Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk