twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

(fwd) End of life conditions

Brian Sandle (bsandle@southern.co.nz)
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 20:40:18 +0000

From: Brian Sandle <bsandle@southern.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 20:40:18 +0000
Subject: (fwd) End of life conditions

The Cc doesn't seem to have brought this to the list.

From: bsandle@southern.co.nz (Brian Sandle)
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.cayce
Subject: End of life conditions
Date: 26 Dec 1996 04:41:46 GMT
Cc: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk

Hi again to the Terminal Wing Ding mailing list. I have a collection of
your articles to read, but I came across this piece from Noel Langley's
book "Edgar Cayce on Reincarnation" and thought to pass it on.

"Injudicious doses of lysergic acid break down the protecting barrier and
submit the user to direct contact with thought-forms, usually his own;
though he is equally vulnerable to to the thought forms of others. When
these outside contacts are evil, his encounters with them can have a
disastrous after-effect on his own sanity."

The twc are good at "horizontal" communication. I am tending to
philosophise or be vertical and lecture and will probably start trouble.

But does Cayce have a message for people near death at these times of
forecast earth changes?

Brian Sandle

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song