twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: A few thoughts on terminal Wing-dings!

agno429@acs.bu.edu
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 21:20:07 -0400 (EDT)

From: agno429@acs.bu.edu
Subject: Re: A few thoughts on terminal Wing-dings!
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 21:20:07 -0400 (EDT)

your message sounds like 'the spirit medium preparing his death.'

i haven't been on an astral journey of my mindscape in a long time,
but thinking about them hasn't helped my self esteem much.

i am just reminded that my destiny is to die and to go from there.
whether i must carry on, who is to say ?

i'm not into hallucinagens, because my personal delusion is goodly
messed up as it is.

i've got my imagination.

salutations.

anthony

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song