twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: A few forwards.

agno429@acs.bu.edu
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 23:09:17 -0400 (EDT)

From: agno429@acs.bu.edu
Subject: Re: A few forwards.
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 23:09:17 -0400 (EDT)

> Sorry about this lot. The thread sort of went private for a while, sidestepping
> the mailing list. With Anthony's permission I've copied the bits and bobs to you
> lot. I hope I've got the order right. There may be something here to stimulate
> contributions. Or then again, maybe not as the case may be.
> Kevin

i'm wondering how many people are currently subscribed.
what tickles the brain, is it for laughter or annoyance?
or nothing imbetween. or something imbetween laughter or annoyance.

thanks for forwarding the messages kevin.
i dunno. email usually brightens up my day.

anthony

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song