twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Copy of: Primary Support

Anexia (neocon1@cris.com)
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 20:32:36 -0700

Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 20:32:36 -0700
From: Anexia <neocon1@cris.com>
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: Copy of: Primary Support

Lee Brown wrote:

> Taking 120 mg MDMA: The active qualities of MDMA seem to peak at around 1 1/2 -
> 2 hours after ingestion. This in my experience is the best time to administer
> LSD.

This sounds like a great way to avoid a panick reaction to a new
user. What are your opinions of administering the psychedelic 1 hour
into the MDMA experience so that the LSD comes into play at the peak of
the MDMA experience?

> Another substance 2-CB

The only thing that worries me about MDMA, 2-CD, and mescaline is that
they are amphetamine derivatives. They tend to be more adrenergic than
the indole derived hallucinogens. This would not be a problem for
someone dying of cirrosis for example, but it might not be great for
someone with, let's say, atherosclerosis. If the patient is dying within
the next few hours, and they are not opposed to euthenasia, then the
point I'm making is mute. What I want to avoid is having someone with a
month to live die durring a preparatory session because their weakened
heart gave out. While ecstacy is safe relative to other amphetamines, it
still killed an aquaintance of mine who took three tablets. I have never
known anyone to suffer physical damage due to an overdose or sensitivity
to an indole derived hallucinogen. Just something to think about.

Matt

--
"Nothing is true, all is permitted"
                    Hassan i Sabbah