twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Pain, petrified fear and volcanoes

agno429@acs.bu.edu
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 23:51:59 -0400 (EDT)

From: agno429@acs.bu.edu
Subject: Re: Pain, petrified fear and volcanoes
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 23:51:59 -0400 (EDT)

so tony h. quipped again and again...

> In message <19960729.063946.12@halmarax.demon.co.uk>
> anthony awful wrote:
>

> > > Maybe if all else failed, hallucinogens might catapult them out
> > > of that unpleasant state of consciousness, especially if there
> > > were people with the appropriate skills, prepared to assist.
> >
> > someone to change the channel on life's television set <faint grin>.
>
> Anthony, I think you've really got something there. The perfect
> analogy. Switch over to the reincarnation channel. More repeats.

each season feels new. with each commercial, we laugh.
then one winter ... the picture fades.

> > i hope you dropped some pebbles <smile>
>
> They were a bit like pebbles except they made a slightly duller
> thud.

and the smell a bit more painful to the nose ... <grin>

> > each path is different.. yet somehow, most of us are walking
> > forward with Father Time...
>
> Damned right, the old git's got me in a frog marching arm-lock.

maybe you should take up pro wrestling.
mental pro wrestling ... i dunno. just a thought.

> I read your poetic offering and was moved . It would take me a
> long time to come up with an appropriate response.

don't bother if you don't feel like it.
there are much more interesting things to do ...
like enjoying the warm sun, or a good breeze... good music.

take care,

anthony

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song