twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

re: The Only Revolution

Chris Whitehouse (chrisw@venus.co.uk)
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:59:56 +0100

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:59:56 +0100
From: Chris Whitehouse <chrisw@venus.co.uk>
Subject: re: The Only Revolution

Brian Sandle wrote:

>> From "The Only Revolution" J.Krishnamurti. (1970).
> [anti-drug propaganda extracted from the above]

Ah, the gentle saintly JK...

Do u think it was being brought up to be a Messiah that led him to be
most dogmatic about that which he knew least? :)

"And who are those chained to the car? - The wise
The great, the unforgotten..."
- Percy S (from "The Triumph of Love")

"God in a pill?
But Lord, they told me you were everywhere..."
- Tuli Kupferberg

ps Does anyone know of a mailing-list set up for the purpose of supporting
those who *don't* want to take psychedelics when they're dying? Not that
I'd be so discourteous as to subscribe myself of course... :>

weed <chrisw@venus.co.uk> <http://www.venus.co.uk/~chrisw>

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song