twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Item from newsgroup (preparing for death)

Kevin Jones (100621.17@CompuServe.COM)
13 Jul 96 14:41:21 EDT

Date: 13 Jul 96 14:41:21 EDT
From: Kevin Jones <100621.17@CompuServe.COM>
To: Subscribers to the maili <TWC-L@HALMARAX.DEMON.CO.UK>
Subject: Item from newsgroup (preparing for death)

I ran across this on one of the newsgroups. I don't know if anyone is in a
position to follow it up. It might be of interest to the rest of the mailing
list.

Kevin Jones

mpemburn@erols.com (Mark Pemburn) wrote:

>Greetings,

> Today as I was driving home from work, I started thinking about
>death. On a busy Interstate that's constantly under construction, this is
>never far from one's thoughts -- but I digress. ;-)

>Mark

For those near the Denver area there will be a workshop on August 8
dealing with the process of Deathing. It deals with Midwives for the
dying in being able to help others pass from this life with emotional
and spiritual comfort. If you are interested in more information
please e-mail me.

Thanks
Mark
* WINGS - Pagan/Occult Books, Supplies, Gifts *
* http://home.navisoft.com/wings/ *
* Let Your Spirit Soar *