twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

The Only Revolution

Kevin Jones (100621.17@CompuServe.COM)
03 Aug 96 20:38:11 EDT

Date: 03 Aug 96 20:38:11 EDT
From: Kevin Jones <100621.17@CompuServe.COM>
To: Subscribers to the maili <TWC-L@HALMARAX.DEMON.CO.UK>
Subject: The Only Revolution

Takashi Miki wrote:

>And I am proud of being a member of this community.
>Yes, I just want to say hello to all from Japan:)

Arigato Takashi san.

Chris Whitehouse wrote:

>I take it u didn't take part in the sit-in on the M25 a couple of weeks ago,
>when several thousand people did just that!

Didn't even hear of it - which since I work for the DoT shows how up-to-date we
are!

>Though I take yr point :)

Knowing my luck I'd get away with it - but I'd be a bit concerned about all
those drivers swerving to avoid me! :-)

>(On reflection, I think the reponses of Tony & Kevin to Brian's post were
>perhaps more honest and to the point.)

Aw! Shucks! <blush!>

I just call them as I see them. I might occasionally come across as a tad
arrogant but I'm always open to persuasion. Then again, arrogance is not always
a fault! :-)

I guess my major fault is that while I'm fairly long on patience, I don't
tolerate buffoons that well! :-)

Kevin

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song