twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Shrunken heads and The New York Times

Kevin Jones (100621.17@compuserve.com)
08 Aug 96 17:54:25 EDT

Date: 08 Aug 96 17:54:25 EDT
From: Kevin Jones <100621.17@compuserve.com>
To: Subscribers to the maili <TWC-L@HALMARAX.DEMON.CO.UK>
Subject: Re: Shrunken heads and The New York Times

Tony wrote:

In message <19960730.070853.87@halmarax.demon.co.uk> Anexia wrote:

> > I'm sure we're going to get lots of expert political and legal
> > advice soon. Can't you just feel it coming?
>
> I just hope it's not the FBI warning us to stop this
> treasonous, subversive activity.

No, much worse than that. It's yards and yards of obscure
rantings from Brian Sandle.

Have you noticed how many more hedgehogs are being run over since we changed
over from horses to cars? It may just be coincidence - it might be that the
hedgehogs are getting punctured and so get deflated before they can cross the
road and then the car gets to run over them. I read the other day that the
number of teenage pregnancies has gone up, it's all to do with sunspots. Were
you aware that there are more sightings of Lord Lucan during the full moon?
Perhaps if I bought each hedgehog a puncture kit the number of teenage
pregnacies would go down? Maybe the sun has got acne. That could explain
everything. After all, the full moon has never seen Lord Lucan with a pregnant
spotted hedgehog, flat or not!

Hey Tony, I don't want to come second in the obscure burbling stakes!

Kevin

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song