twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Where d'you want yer ton of bricks Guv?

Anexia (neocon1@cris.com)
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 17:55:02 -0700

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 17:55:02 -0700
From: Anexia <neocon1@cris.com>
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: Where d'you want yer ton of bricks Guv?

Chris Whitehouse wrote:

> If MDMA is being used, then wouldn't it be useful to be in contact with
> MAPS? (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) (Or are we
> already?) - Info below...

Great, thanks for the links! I've never heard of it...sounds like something TWD should
be hooked up with.

> Also unless natural substances are used, pharmaceutical purity (re quality
> & quantity) needs to be ensured. This may be the major hurdle.

True, that is why Psilocybin is such a good canidate...unadadulterated and short
acting for those with compromized stamina. MDMA *WOULD* be a good tool, though! Hard
to have a bad trip on anything when that stuff is involved. It would insure against
getting an undesired effect when using the hallucinogen (epiphany, not terror!!). I,
for one, sure have had a hard time obtaining pure MDMA in the past. Usually it's half
amphetamine. Now that would *NOT* help anyone who was dying (especially if they have a
bad heart). Oh, such obstacles!!

Anexia

--
"Nothing is true,